• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was quite a drivel!

Comment

I am exhausted. I think I need a lie down.....

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Zen Chury Omm.

Sorry I was too busy drivelling to see you.

How are you?

Comment

Best of luck. I remember that happening for one of my brothers.
          Luckily (and unexpectedly) CovKid I landed our first choice of school without fuss. It’s head and shoulders above the other primaries in the area unless you want to pay fees.
          Last edited by covbob; 4 July 2019, 07:21.

Comment

Luckily (and expectedly) CovKid I landed our first choice of school without fuss. It’s head and shoulders above the other primaries in the area unless you want to pay fees.
            And we would have paid if necessary but would rather pay for one unless there’s a guarantee we could afford it for both CKs (and even on contractor money that can really start to eat the income).

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Sorry I was too busy drivelling to see you.

How are you?
              Not bad thanks. CPAP machine reports 7:23 of sleep last night. Just waiting for the stats to upload to their website for more details.

Need to take my hay fever pill - sneezing has just started in earnest.

Comment

And how are you BP? Drivelling well this fine morning?

Comment

And how are you BP? Drivelling well this fine morning?
                  Its exhausting work! How did I manage hundreds of posts per day?

Oh yes! Determination to beat Diver! A bit sad as he could only type with one hand.....

Comment

Need to take my hay fever pill - sneezing has just started in earnest.
                    Yes it seems a bit polleny this morning.

Morning.

CBS.

Dry.

Sunny.

Polleny.

Novemberless.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Its exhausting work! How did I manage hundreds of posts per day?

Oh yes! Determination to beat Diver! A bit sad as he could only type with one hand.....
                      Exhausting indeed!

Perhaps we just need to man up a bit and drivel properly.

Comment

Working...
                      X