• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh So Cool
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Lest We Forget

DS23 4,453
      zeitghost 3,298
      TheFaQQer 3,099
      Diver 2,201
      Fortune Green 2,196
      cailin maith 1,907
      n5gooner 1,290
      BrowneIssue 1,143
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Is that the time?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

"Call that a sleeping pattern? Sleeping doodle, more like!"
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Is it time for bed yet?

Comment

There goes another one.
              Last edited by BrowneIssue; 28 November 2007, 06:38. Reason: trypo

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Reality is in the mind, conceptualization is the reality, this is all a dream
                Are those prescription medicines, or something more exotic I could get for myself?

Comment

If I post a message to a forum, and there's nobody there to read it, do I still exist?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    where have all the posters gone
                    Bill Stickers is on the bench.

Comment

It's funny how 'redoubtable' doesn't mean 'worried about', and instead is more along the lines of:

Fear me, mortal!

Comment

Working...
                      X