• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or owt for tea last night, for that matter.

Comment

So it's a trip to S&M for me very shortly

Comment

VERY shortly...

Comment

Steady men....

Comment

GO! Go go go!

Comment

Haircut done, shopping done, car washed and fuelled. The weekend proper may now commence!

The chap in Sainsbury's car park had to go and get more water, so warned me he might not have quite finished when I got back. As it turned out, he hadn't quite started

So I got to sit in the car while it was washed around me, which at least made a change

He was most apologetic and very quick while still being thorough, though, so fair play

Comment

Couple of chicken bits from Sainsbury's hot food counter for lunch

Comment

Egg butties (not home raised, sadly, though I do have a new contact who has supplied me with half a dozen freshly laid ones which will be doing breakfast duty tomorrow).

Also paid in the £2.14 cheque received from Transpennine Express for the train being delayed by between 30 and 59 minutes on one occasion. It would have been £4.28 if it had departed on time, but since it was late setting off that made it less delayed in arriving so I am therefore only entitled to 50% of the compensation.

Comment

Now doing test-driven Chef development, as to be fair, their new(ish) testing tool Inspec is very good for checking that a system is configured the way you want it

Of course, like almost all supposedly test-driven development, it's more a case of getting the stuff working first, then adding in a test now I finally know what it was I wanted to do, so I can check I haven't broken it again further down the line

Comment

This afternoon's fun and games was GDPR. Thought I should at least get the basics. Looking forward to scaring clientCo next week.

Comment

Working...
                      X