• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Oops. Turns out that's 19 items, not 19 pages.
    Which didn't take long to classify, deal with and fire off somewhere else.

Productive time done.

Comment

In fact things are beginning to get quieter here now. Might slip off in the next 30 mins or so...

Comment

I've done feck all all day <apart from cooking dinner>.
        meetings and waiting for PM's to take decisions based on their fairytale views on what is technically possible. GRRRRR.

i think i'll declare BOC early today.

Comment

My freezer too has been run down. Not in preparation for moving (even though i'm in the process of doing that too), but rather with an eye on the half a lamb i'm expecting to collect this very evening for the princely sum of £55. To be delivered all butchered and bagged too. Nom.

As it happens, the pissy old ladies left a nicely cleaned and working fridge freezer in New House so i needn't have bothered myself too much.

Comment

Home now drinking a nice cup of Darjeeling. Almost time to go and collect CovToddler from nursery, when my peace will be shattered.

Comment

It's looking like another quiet-ish evening in here. What shall I do to entertain myself?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                And then the surprise reveal of what's for tea tonight. We've been running down the contents of the freezer in preparation for moving, so I never know what's going to appear next.

We had a pork joint from mid-2016 which lasted three days, some sausages done with tomato rice last night, now just to await tonight's surprise.

At least it saves having to visit the shops for a bit.
                And the answer is - Ikea smoked salmon out of the freezer, with dill sauce.

I recall it being surprisingly good last time we had some. Will report back in due course.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Not a bad run back, all in all

And the tedious laundry is on, marking a groundbreaking innovation in me getting my tulip together

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Fecking Amazon

Two books were delivered to the Locker yesterday afternoon, including one I had to wait a while for. Now I’ve had messages saying they’ve been removed again as I hadn’t collected them within three days. It’s been less than 24 hours, FFS

Anyway, ham cob and a bag of plain crisps for lunch
                    Hope you've complained.

This is what happens when you pass out then wake up again.
                    Last edited by SueEllen; 2 November 2017, 18:55.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Feck my nose is annoying me.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X