• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For now....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      The giant lizard is ensuring we can't get over 300000
      Its going to take something special to keep above 300k.

Jog On had a recruitment campaign for new drivellers a few years ago?

Comment

Sister=Out=Law taking out Mrs BP and the kids for dinner tonight.

Comment

I got quite wet on the cycle home.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I got quite wet on the cycle home.
            Yep a very grey day.

Though not too cold.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Its going to take something special to keep above 300k.

Jog On had a recruitment campaign for new drivellers a few years ago?
              It's like running up the down escalator

Comment

Finally made it to the hotel!

Drive down to London was pretty much the nightmare I expected, so I didn't find it too stressful. Though Google Maps tried my patience a little, somewhere north of King's Cross, by telling me to get in the right lane, then telling me to turn right on a road that was no right turn. And then it told me to get back in the left lane almost immediately and turn left, so it could double me back… except the left lane was filled with buses, nose to tail, so there was no chance of that happening. But it kept on trying to get me to go left for ages, rather than calculating a sensible route based on pressing on

Anyway, I ended up in Clerkenwell near where I used to work, so I didn't need it after that

Now to venture out and see what the world out there is like this fine evening

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Finally made it to the hotel!

Drive down to London was pretty much the nightmare I expected, so I didn't find it too stressful. Though Google Maps tried my patience a little, somewhere north of King's Cross, by telling me to get in the right lane, then telling me to turn right on a road that was no right turn. And then it told me to get back in the left lane almost immediately and turn left, so it could double me back… except the left lane was filled with buses, nose to tail, so there was no chance of that happening. But it kept on trying to get me to go left for ages, rather than calculating a sensible route based on pressing on

Anyway, I ended up in Clerkenwell near where I used to work, so I didn't need it after that

Now to venture out and see what the world out there is like this fine evening
                  I bet you end up at https://www.stjohngroup.uk.com/smithfield/

Or in a real ale pub.....

Comment

What is the weather like in Swansea?

I HAVE TO KNOW!

Comment

Apprentice watched now.

Comment

Working...
                      X