• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Getting murkier the further west I travel.

Train is rammed. Some issue on the other route apparently. The lady with the refreshment trolley is fending off the attempted interlopers into first class. One of them suggested it was discrimination. He's so right, it's the whole point of having a class system. And it's only an extra £7 including a cup of tea and a carluccio's pain au chocolate
    when ever I used to travel to L'pool, I would take 1st class. the first train didnt offer anything however from Stafford -> 'Pool was a virgin train and breakfast was a bonus. And then I would leave clientco at 4pm. Get to the virgin room in 'pool have a brew and some snacks.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      when ever I used to travel to L'pool, I would take 1st class. the first train didnt offer anything however from Stafford -> 'Pool was a virgin train and breakfast was a bonus. And then I would leave clientco at 4pm. Get to the virgin room in 'pool have a brew and some snacks.
      Baby bp likes to visit Rampworx on a Saturday. Instead of driving, I used Merseyrail park and ride. Very cheap, amazing service.

If they would just re-open the radio tower as a restaurant again.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Huddersfield....
        Yes?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          exercis to do.
          See it was so early I couldn't even spell "exercise".

Right need to pop out to the shops before my meetings...
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Another run for a golden oldie:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e49_1503405941

And this one:

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...?t=877721&i=60

152 knots!
            Last edited by zeitghost; 27 September 2017, 08:34.

Comment

Baby bp likes to visit Rampworx on a Saturday. Instead of driving, I used Merseyrail park and ride. Very cheap, amazing service.

If they would just re-open the radio tower as a restaurant again.....
              I went there as a kid. However there are nicer places to eat around there now

Comment

As I am on a trading floor, lots of TVs. BBC news right in front of me. Usually it is tedious - war, famine, pestilence, death, other boring stuff.

However they just had some sort of exercise thing in Central London. Mostly top totty.

Not as good as the Sky Sports Sydney Harbour Aerobics. But its a start....
                FTFY

Comment

morning, grey here, but i don't have to venture forth, so it doesn't matter, really

Comment

As I am on a trading floor, lots of TVs. BBC news right in front of me. Usually it is tedious - war, famine, other boring stuff.

However they just had some sort of exercise thing in Central London. Mostly top totty.

Not as good as the Sky Sports Sydney Harbour Aerobics. But its a start....
                    Who said the Wolf of Wall Street was exaggerated?

Comment

Vaguely sunny through the murk here.

Rain forecast for this afternoon.

I loved that SR71 speedcheck thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X