• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I started to poke my head out of TPD nervously earlier, but the nastiness and Kylie coming on to me has made me hide again...
    you wish

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      35 behind you Bear
      very close!!
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

although I think I have missed my chance when I did a bit of work earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Kylie4485 View Post
          you wish
          Hi Kylie

Comment

Originally posted by Kylie4485 View Post
            you wish
            Welcome Kylie to the Jazz Club

Comment

Well Done 5x - you just hit 1500 posts

Comment

Work, the curse of the posting class

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                  Hi Kylie

I'm Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Yes please - we need to know the exact experience including tastes, smells, touches, emotions, sensations - the lot
                    Soda bread is a type of quick bread in which baking soda has been substituted for yeast. The ingredients of traditional soda bread are flour, baking soda, salt, and buttermilk. Other ingredients can be added such as raisins or various forms of nuts.

The buttermilk in the dough contains lactic acid, which reacts with the baking soda to form tiny bubbles of carbon dioxide. Soda bread can dry out quickly and is typically good for two to three days; it is best served warm or toasted. In Ireland, typically the flour is made from soft wheat; so soda bread is best made with a cake or pastry flour (made from soft wheat), which has lower levels of gluten than a bread flour.

Various forms of soda bread are popular throughout Ireland. The bread is either brown or white, with the former known colloquially as "brown bread" in the Republic of Ireland or wheaten bread in Northern Ireland. The two major types are the loaf and the "griddle cake", or farl in Northern Ireland. The loaf form takes a more rounded shape and has a cross cut in the top to allow the bread to expand. The griddle cake or farl, is a more flattened type of bread. It is cooked on a griddle allowing it to take a more flat shape and split into four sections

thats what the Wiki thing says.......... I personally think it's like a little bit of Irish heaven in my mouth!!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      Well Done 5x - you just hit 1500 posts
                      it counts for nothing if I don't win the race..

Comment

Working...
                      X