• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Chicken curry with rice. Cooked by myself.
    Mrs BP is out with her sister and friends.

Comment

Todays exciting outing was Ramp1 in Warrington.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADqHwgHDF6c

Comment

I had to bribe baby bp with a chocolate bar to go down it first time!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Chicken curry with rice. Cooked by myself.
          Any good
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Exercise done.

The cats in my area are fecking strange.

One was staring at me and moving his head like he - he was ginger so 99% likely to be a he - was watching tennis.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Dinner has been the steak & ale casserole I made a few weeks ago with croquettes and petits pois, and it was absolutely delicious

I don't think it was the last portion of the casserole, but I hope not. If it was, I suppose I'll just have to make another

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Dinner has been the steak & ale casserole I made a few weeks ago with croquettes and petits pois, and it was absolutely delicious

I don't think it was the last portion of the casserole, but I hope not. If it was, I suppose I'll just have to make another
                Show off

Tonights dinner was our Japanese/Chinese/Korean place reheated Beef noodles.

Totally delicious.

They are quite new blowing any other oriental food place pretty much out of the water.

Unfortunately no ribs left from yesterday
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

The bathroom shelves haven't fallen down yet - they've stayed up for over twenty-four hours now!

Comment

This evening: "The Blue Dahlia" with Alan Ladd, William Bendix and Veronica Lake. 1946.

A nice bit of Noir.

Written by Raymond Chandler.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038369/
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 27 July 2017, 07:22.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X