• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all filthy dog walk earlier. Trees down, paths are rivers, etc. Some bloke called Noah offered my dog a lift in his boat if I could find a male spaniel to go with her.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      A normally clear view of Windsor Castle in the distance, a smudged silhouette with the greyness and lashings of wet stuff from the sky...ho hum...
      I lived in Windsor for a while. Went to Windsor Grammar school from 1977-1981.

Comment

Very wet cycle in today. My legs were really stinging when I got in the shower.

Lets hope the kit dries before tonight.

Comment

I saw a Lady cycling this morning. With one of those long umbrellas - about 3 feet long. It was wrapped up - but was horizontal. Amazed she had not been knocked off her bike by some moron.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I lived in Windsor for a while. Went to Windsor Grammar school from 1977-1981.
            It's a nice place in general...
            Join IPSE

Comment

Thinking about lighting the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I saw a Lady cycling this morning. With one of those long umbrellas - about 3 feet long. It was wrapped up - but was horizontal. Amazed she had not been knocked off her bike by some moron.
                Was trying to find a photo of it on the net, but in Japan they have umbrella holders for carrying the brolly. It clips on to the seat post, then goes down the brace to the rear wheel. Umbrella out of the way and carried safely.

Comment

wfh today because some guys are going to come and sort out the kitchen floor.

other than that rainy n windy...

Comment

Fire lit

Comment

Glad I haven't had to step out in this today.

Have my Yeti boot slippers on
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X