• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mostly overcast today - not just my mood.

Comment

Barrier repairs on A55 today. As usual no-one can merge properly. If everyone unzipped then zipped back up it would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Barrier repairs on A55 today. As usual no-one can merge properly. If everyone unzipped then zipped back up it would be fine.
        I blame the idiots who get in the left lane too quickly. Even the highway code advises merging late.

Comment

I blame the idiots who get in the left lane too quickly. Even the highway code advises merging late.
          It will be far better when everyone has to re-take their test every 10 years....

Comment

Popped into Bangor Tesco.

Comment

Popped into Bangor Tesco.
              For some diesel for diesel.

Comment

For some diesel for diesel.
                Huge queue at right hand pump. So I went left. Why don't people look around?

Comment

Morning all murky dog walk this morning, not helped by my slightly muzzy head following last night. After the usual Tuesday big dog walk and couple of pints, The Wife (tm) told me I was doing a blind tasting of red wines for her assistant's wedding. Since the assistant doesn't drink red, he was getting us to try them (a few others at their work had tasted earlier in the day). So we had 4 bottles of red wine to try. Three of them are now empty. One is being returned today with a note to say it was terrible.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Mrs bp Overheard baby bp this morning saying a prayer and asking God to give him a hipster beard before he turns 10!

Comment

Some muppet has called a meeting in 11 minutes time

Comment

Working...
                      X