• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bee off with you!

Boom boom, it's the way I tell 'em..

Still trying to work out how there can be 3.6Gb of updates for Win7.

Comment

Helicopter just came flying very low overhead. It doesn't look like the police one (wrong colours) and it's dropped down behind the houses over the way, so from looking at Google Maps it seems to have been going to land on an open area among the hideous new build properties on the area the other side of the Great Central that used to be a huge builders supplies yard. I assume it's the air ambulance, as I don't think ordinary people are allowed to park their helicopters there.

Comment

Still working.

Realised I can have a shorter day at some point in the week.

Just spent loads of money on my car. Well it is getting old and I can't have a diesel if I replace it.

Having pie for tea.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Comment

baby bp was incredibly tired during karate

Comment

kitchen kick board fixers arrived. So Mrs BP can actually kick the boards in the kitchen now....

Comment

Quiche for dinner. And its for lunch tomorrow too.

Comment

During dinner we watched the island with Bear Grills(sp?). Killing the caiman was interesting. I don't understand why the caiman did not fight back?

Comment

Now watching the sweeney. SEries 4 episode 4. I think.

Comment

In my current role someone has upset me. I have just initiated revenge. It feels very good.

Comment

Working...
                      X