• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Home!

Not too bad a trip; there was heavy traffic on the A14 through Huntingdon and then across to the A1 junction, but the local traffic on the last couple of miles was much lighter than usual for some reason, so it all evens out
    Lots of people are on holiday.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Lots of people are on holiday.
      Yes, that's really paying off in the morning - saving between ten and twenty minutes then

Comment

Apparently, according to R4, Brian Matthew isn't dead.

Yet.

Despite reports on R2.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Last evening's viewing was "Groundhog Day" all over again.
          Turns out that the film I thought was "Groundhog Day" is, in fact, "12:01", a tv movie which has a cameo from Martin Landau as the mandatory mad scientist.

IIRC I rather enjoyed it back in the, er, day.

Comment

Yes, that's really paying off in the morning - saving between ten and twenty minutes then
            Hence the number of accidents I saw yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Hence the number of accidents I saw yesterday.
              They can accident all they want as long as they don't do it on my route

Comment

Can't decide what to have for dinner tonight. I've got three different kinds of casserole-type thing in the freezer to choose between

I think I'll just grab whichever comes to hand first.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Apparently, according to R4, Brian Matthew isn't dead.

Yet.

Despite reports on R2.
                  I heard them wittering about that on PM on the way home

Comment

Didn't realise Chris Packham had Aspergers.

That explains his weird views on humans vs animals, and why he doesn't understand you can make dogs less prone to separation anxiety.

Comment

Can't decide what to have for dinner tonight. I've got three different kinds of casserole-type thing in the freezer to choose between

I think I'll just grab whichever comes to hand first.
                      Some kind of chicken casserole in the end, with croquettes and peas

I hadn't bothered labelling it and I can't remember exactly how I made it; I suspect from the flavour it involved white wine. Anyway, very nice

And I remembered there was a thing waiting for me at the Amazon Locker, so I nipped up there. It's a bit chilly out now, or at least it seems it if one's wearing a t-shirt. There's some lovely stars and planetary things to be seen from out the back where there's no street lights close by

Comment

Working...
                      X