• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Off to the panto today. The autistic performance. I must remember my ear plugs.
    Have fun!

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Sun's out, is it spring already?
        Join IPSE

Comment

Managed some porridge for breakfast this morning, followed by my constitutional stroll up to Tonna lock & back down to Neath.

Felt a bit odd, might have been low blood sugar.

Came home & had some lentil <pfffft> soup from the freezer plus some tomato and coleslaw on wholewheat sandwich.

Time will tell if that was A Good Idea.

Yesterday's carrot & corriander didn't produce any unpleasant results, so fingers & claws crossed.

It's grey, raw & cold out there today, so I'll be off with the chainsaw shortly to cut up some more logs.

<ZG in "Diver" mode>

Comment

I'm thinking of chicken soup for lunch.

Should be turkey soup at this time of year, but my mum wasn't up to making it and my sister came down with the lurgy on Christmas Night, so she couldn't make it either

Comment

Went into B&M this morning and observed a ridiculously large clock for a mere £9.99.

I was very tempted.

Almost as tempted as I was by the Chicken Clock in Wilkinsons some years ago.

So far I've resisted both.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                Sun's out, is it spring already?
                My daffodils think so.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Chicken soup consumed, with wholemeal toast; all accompanied by a bit of Buffalo Springfield

It's cold enough out that not all the patches of frost in the back yard have melted yet, as another night starts to draw in

Comment

Right then *rolls up sleeves as if about to handle one of the numerous chores that need doing*

Time to make a pot of tea and watch Singin' in the Rain while eating the last of this tub of Roses

Comment

Another satisfyingly destructive afternoon of chainsawing logs up.

Comment

Working...
                      X