• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

It's the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Bummer

This is why I'm glad they've put an Amazon Locker just up the road…
      Too big for the locker.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

My latest Amazon delivery has arrived with a European plug and no adaptor. Now I need to investigate how to complain about that.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          My latest Amazon delivery has arrived with a European plug and no adaptor. Now I need to investigate how to complain about that.
          Won't happen after Brexit!

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Phone them up.

You have to click through contract us after logged into your account, and keep clicking away until the right choice reveals you can phone them.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all
              Checked in for tomorrow's flights, next on the list: write Christmas cards, service skis, and some other things I can't quite remember.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Won't happen after Brexit!
                Don't bet on it - the internal cardboard wrapping had a 'GB socket type' sticker on....

Comment

Cold and Misty out. Car scraped and up into the hills for Saturday football. We're almost high enough for the sun to poke through so hopefully it'll be a nice afternoon.

Comment

I had trouble starting the car this morning. And de-icing was a real pain.

Comment

However I still got baby bp to karate.

Comment

Working...
                      X