• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off too - see ya
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      See ya later!
      Bye bye

Have a nice spud

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        Right - off again

Might see you later
        Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Right - off to the hotel now.

One more week there before I get my room.

See yers

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          I'm off too - see ya
          Oh, and thanks for the word play

Comment

see ya!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              see ya!
              You off? Tra
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

the evening shift will soon be here. i'm off to the shops to get some stuff. back soon to drivel a bit more. keep things ticking over.

Comment

got to keep tunneling to 5k

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    the evening shift will soon be here. i'm off to the shops to get some stuff. back soon to drivel a bit more. keep things ticking over.
                    OK, Boss. Will do.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I've nearly finished putting the newsletter together.

Comment

Working...
                      X