• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dear rich bastard

Comment

There we are, 6 lawns mown, the edging tool so beloved by ZeitPater pressed into very brief use.

The final pass of the washing will conclude at 20:00 (according to the clock timer thingie on the front of the Miele).

The towels have been on the line since about midday, but they're still dampish.

If the deluge holds off they may be dry by sundown.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        There we are, 6 lawns mown, the edging tool so beloved by ZeitPater pressed into very brief use.

The final pass of the washing will conclude at 20:00 (according to the clock timer thingie on the front of the Miele).

The towels have been on the line since about midday, but they're still dampish.

If the deluge holds off they may be dry by sundown.
        My first batch of laundry has just finished - the boring "reputable" shirts for ClientCo

Comment

Lawn cut, edges edged, clientco* clobber washed, beer drunk.

Also fitted a dashcam to my car.

</Living the dream>

* after 1st week contracting following 28year of permiedom

Comment

Originally posted by adubya View Post
            Lawn cut, edges edged, clientco* clobber washed, beer drunk.

Also fitted a dashcam to my car.

</Living the dream>

* after 1st week contracting following 28year of permiedom

Comment

It's become apparent that unless I stop now, I'll be at this OpsCode nonsense until the small hours

Time I made dinner instead

Comment

Just took some stuff out to the recycling bin, and the bloke from downstairs plus a mate are ferrying bin bags full of clothes to his car, while his GF puts further bags of things out in the hall. Not sure if this is her throwing him out, or the two of them doing a moonlight flit. There was something vaguely guilty in both their manners as they said hello to me as I passed which makes me suspect the latter

They needn't worry about me - if they want to do a runner on a Saturday night owing back rent, I'm hardly about to call up the landlord/manager chap to let him know. Anyway, he'll be too pissed to do anything about it by this time of night, judging by the response I got when I reported a dripping pipe at eight in the evening on a weekend

Comment

Be careful!

ZeitMog was left behind by a couple doing a moonlight flit.

Most expensive free cat ever.

Comment

Seems nice out there today...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      Seems nice out there today...
                      Really?

That must be a new definition of the word "nice" that I've never previously encountered, since it's grey, wet, drizzly & depressing here at the moment.

Morning all

The leg of lamb is in the oven roasting away, the ZeitRicePud(tm) is in the oven cooking away.

The ZeitLentilSoup(tm) is on the hob gently simmering away.

This last as I decided that the carrots wouldn't last much longer since they were getting a bit furry.

I don't much like furry carrots.

And the broccoli had a little snail therein, which I was forced to despatch since we don't want any more cross bred snails if we can help it.

I apologised afterwards.

It seemed like quite a nice little snail..

Comment

Working...
                      X