• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    ommm...
    Originally posted by Alias View Post
    You were close
    I only switched this box on coz I'm waiting for the washing machine to finish a quick wash on my frankly stinking gardening clothes.

And it reckoned that there were two posts to go at the time.

Nothing ventured.

I'm currently wondering a) if I've poisoned myself with assorted weedkillers just now and b) whether we're about to have some heavy rain which will wash it all off.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I only switched this box on coz I'm waiting for the washing machine to finish a quick wash on my frankly stinking gardening clothes.

And it reckoned that there were two posts to go at the time.

Nothing ventured.

I'm currently wondering a) if I've poisoned myself with assorted weedkillers just now and b) whether we're about to have some heavy rain which will wash it all off.

Ho hum.
      The forecast for me says its due to rain for a bit tomorrow and a lot on Wed Not sure I'm bothered about Thursday as I'm in London but Friday is good again...
      Join IPSE

Comment

It's now so dark I've had to put the light on.

Comment

Porterhouse steak for tea

Comment

It's now so dark I've had to put the light on.
            Looks like it was passing over you on its way to Northern Ireland

Comment

Plenty of thunder, and a fair amount of rain.

Just right to wash off all that stuff I just sprayed on the fecking weeds.

Comment

Even with updates turned off this fecking box is like waiting for Godot.

Night all

Got to go before it hits the fecking wall.

Comment

Even with updates turned off this fecking box is like waiting for Godot.

Night all

Got to go before it hits the fecking wall.
                  Goodnight

Comment

The shop over the road that used to be a hairdresser's, then became a car parts shop, has now re-opened as an off licence. It rejoices in the classy name of "Booze City"

I'm sure the Unitarian shoe factory owner who lived here 120 years ago wouldn't have been impressed, but hey ho, tempora mutantur and all that

Comment

Plenty of thunder, and a fair amount of rain.

Just right to wash off all that stuff I just sprayed on the fecking weeds.
                      Normally after 15 minutes dwell time, rain doesn't matter?
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X