• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Are we suppose to sponsor you?
    Thank you muchly! Very kind of you.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      If you really want to!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/RouleurMankini

Tyres pumped up, and even gave the bike a wash! Hoping it survives the shock.
      Good thing it's a team at least one of you will finish
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Good thing it's a team at least one of you will finish
        Haven't done enough training, but managed 40 miles last weekend, so should get round. Not even going to try and keep up with the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          Maybe not but would help, you need to remove the air from the ziplock bag after putting the chips in to reduce the water content in the trapped air that would stick to the chips...or leave the zip lock bag open in a frost free freezer. Frost free freezers circulate dry cold air to prevent any build up of ice.
          I think buying a new freezer before exploring the possibility that drying them properly will work may be overkill

But I'll bear it in mind when I'm looking for a new one, which I probably will be at some point after getting a new cooker sorted out.

Comment

hmmm...another beer?
            Join IPSE

Comment

Local village fair today...1940's theme
              Join IPSE

Comment

was heaving at the advertised start time
                Join IPSE

Comment

but by god the beer was great
                  Join IPSE

Comment

but the dilemma remains...another beer now or move to a stronger drink?
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X