• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up at Sparrow's Fart this morning. Robins & Doves competing for bird feed.

Mr Blue Sky. Golf, braai, chicken, rib-eye, IPA. Monaco Grand Prix for the spectacle (excitement factor already over).
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all

I think I've done too much again again.

Very odd dreams last night, mostly involving firearms.

'Tis getting worrying.

Comment

Afternoon
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Busy in the kitchen again today. Friend visiting so will be throwing some chuck on the BBQ. Beers in the fridge, ready for the grand prix later!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

There we are then, beef roasted & eaten.

Yum.

Followed by a ZeitRicePudding, which was garnished with some stewed apple.

Yum. Yum.

Pud was done to a turn.

I had to have it coz of the surplus of milk in the fridge now I'm not having porridge every morning.

Comment

Lunch is cooking. Potatoes are mush because I forgot about them. Oh well.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

A tad overcast here

Due to an unpardonable oversight, I appeared to have run out of bacon. After frantic searching I've found some at the back of the freezer from late 2014. I've put it on the side to thaw; hopefully it'll be fine, not freezer-burnt or anything

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Afternoon denizens

A tad overcast here

Due to an unpardonable oversight, I appeared to have run out of bacon. After frantic searching I've found some at the back of the freezer from late 2014. I've put it on the side to thaw; hopefully it'll be fine, not freezer-burnt or anything
                  Boston sausages from the market for lunch here

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    Boston sausages from the market for lunch here
                    Ooh, nice

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Ooh, nice
                      They were! CovBaby is just enjoying one after his afternoon nap.

Comment

Working...
                      X