• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

The letter increasing the premium due to increased age will follow next week..

Sorry to be the bearer of that blatantly obvious news.
      Over here policies go from Jan - Dec, so as he's over 7 years old it goes up automatically. He's asked me not to disclose his age.

Thing is here I'm what I'm paying for one cat, I paid for 3 in the UK premium wise. Insurance aint cheap.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

To the cob shop for lunch. I adroitly sidestepped the thorny question of whether to have a bacon cob or a sausage cob by getting both

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          How long until you can finally pack it in, zeity?
          Dunno.

Waiting to see if they offer VR this year.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Dunno.

Waiting to see if they offer VR this year.
            Virtual Reality? So you can be bored at home wearing 3D goggles and interacting with the esteemed customers' avatars

Comment

I was thinking of Zeity last night. I watched "A is for Acid" on ITV player. I was wondering if it was based on his experiences with some un-esteemed customers.

Comment

2nd interview Monday 1pm. So looks like I will have to head down to London on Sunday - no point in travelling down from Wales and being all grumpy.....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Virtual Reality? So you can be bored at home wearing 3D goggles and interacting with the esteemed customers' avatars
                  Better than being in here in reality, if not by much.

Comment

Still no sign of a contract.

I've had the client contacting me directly yesterday about starting on Monday, told them the agent was delaying stuff.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      2nd interview Monday 1pm. So looks like I will have to head down to London on Sunday - no point in travelling down from Wales and being all grumpy.....
                      Get a good night's sleep in London, and be bitter and acerbic instead

Comment

Working...
                      X