• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sudden flurry of emails from an agent: "Just wanted to catch up as I have a role…", "Wondered if you were available as I have a role…", and so forth.

These are all from the agent who arranged my Monday phone interview about two hours ago

Comment

Well there's the lentil <pffffft> soup consumed.

Should be farting like a horse tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Sudden flurry of emails from an agent: "Just wanted to catch up as I have a role…", "Wondered if you were available as I have a role…", and so forth.

These are all from the agent who arranged my Monday phone interview about two hours ago
        I had an email from Regressive this week. Not for anything I can do. of course, but at least it wasn't Mech Eng in Swansea for a change.

Comment

Heard in work today, that one of the chaps I know had a stroke.

Human Remains were on at him about an assessment with the tame doctor within a fortnight.

They really are unbelievable.

It's got worse & worse since curly down west, a.k.a Deputy Dawg, took us over.

If anyone deserves an early departure it's him.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Well there's the lentil <pffffft> soup consumed.

Should be farting like a horse tomorrow.
            Well get yourself to visit your stroke colleague

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.1864505

Comment

Suppose I should pop down the road and vote for a Police and Crime Commissioner

May go to the chippy afterwards. Surely I deserve some reward for doing my civic duty?

Comment

Spent ages hunting around for my polling card. Dunno why, as you don't actually need it.

Couldn't find it in the end, so trogged off up the road anyway. Voting has been done

I didn't go to the chippy yet, as I haven't decided what to have.

I could even go to the Chinese instead. Who knows? Not me

Comment

Chicken & mushroom pie and chips was what I went for in the end

Pukka Pie, of course, they being the most renowned - or, at least, widespread - of the various local pie makers.

And I had to wait while they cooked a fresh batch of chips, which is always a win

Comment

Night all

Just remember, if voting changed anything they'd ban it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Night all

Just remember, if voting changed anything they'd ban it.
                      Goodnight

Comment

Working...
                      X