• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dsfadfa

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      dsfadfa
      ZeitZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

At the 'coffee stop' on today's ride, the conversation turned to 'celebrity deaths'.

Turns out one of our party was the grandson of this guy. Actually, he looks very like him.

Comment

Sounds like a good example of why you shouldn't play with guns.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Just found a bit of the Radio Times from September 1983.

Stone me, there wasn't much on.

And it all stopped at midnight.

Unless you wanted to watch the OU.

Daytime BBC2 was skools progs.

Things seem to have changed a tad.

There might have been more on ITV, but the RT didn't cover that back then, you had to buy the TV Times as well.
            And when one programme ended, the next one began, with just a few seconds of the station ident and an announcement. None of these incessant trailers for stuff you don't want to know about in the first place

Comment

Lunch was roast beef, followed by stewed apply & custard.

Tea turned out to be two chicken kievs with a baked spud and some coleslaw.

Living the dream, living the dream.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                And when one programme ended, the next one began, with just a few seconds of the station ident and an announcement. None of these incessant trailers for stuff you don't want to know about in the first place
                Indeed. And the exact reason I only watch stuff I've recorded, coz then you can FFWD through the tedious stuff & the ads as well.

Some of the Sky tulipe ads & trails are almost endless.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  At the 'coffee stop' on today's ride, the conversation turned to 'celebrity deaths'.

Turns out one of our party was the grandson of this guy. Actually, he looks very like him.
                  I read about him just a few days ago when I found myself on List of entertainers who died during a performance

Comment

Just had a very nice fry-up

The football people are all wandering back past again. Dunno if they won.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Dunno if they won.
                      Apparently they did, quite a lot

Comment

Working...
                      X