• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

S58/NTRT/TAA/Loan scheme is hotting up right now!

I feel

They say nothing lasts forever. This feels like it might....
    Just had a look at the repayments thread - sounds like a nightmare! <- manly

Comment

Casserole was very nice indeed. Again

Comment

Must be bed time.

Family lunch thing tomorrow - sister and bro in law's 50th birthday. I'm supposed to be bringing a pudding, but have not, as yet, given it any thought.

Comment

Some further slight potching about in the office.

Suspension files returned to filing cabinet: bit more floor space now.

Win98 box powered up: still works.

Parallel printer connected up: feeds paper, ink cartridge dry as a bone.

21" crt monitor obviously a bit damp, flashing over fairly regularly. I may have to blow the dust off inside.

That's about it really.

Night all. Mind how you go.
          Last edited by zeitghost; 16 April 2016, 22:13.

Comment

Nn all - I'm off too.

Comment

Good news - it's not Monday

Comment

Bad news - I thought it was. So I'm up super early on a Sunday. Bah.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Bad news - I thought it was. So I'm up super early on a Sunday. Bah.
                  So the last day of the weekend will be even longer!

Comment

Morning all

Waking up on Friday thinking it's Saturday is worse.

Comment

Still puddingless

Do I

a) Buy something from the shop, take out packaging, put on plate and bash it up a bit to pretend I made it?
                      b) Say I made something and forgot it, so stopped at Tesco en route
                      c) Come clean and admit that I couldn't be arsed?

Comment

Working...
                      X