• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Generally a bit grey out, but nice and mild

Comment

It's grey & increasingly damp & unpleasant here.

I'm just off to change my undergarments.

Comment

The esteemed customers (3rd year soon to be gone), are quite busy working on their projects.

Comment

Elf and Safety have just spent 5 min's showing me how to use the new office chairs, there are 163 desks in the new office, someone has a busy day ahead
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Links are up. Twice

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Any news from Ireland?

Since I'm back in work, last night's sleep was pretty dire, all in all.
              Norrmater has had another bad turn and moved to ICU at another hospital, haven't heard anything else other than that. Spoke to NorrPater and he's not in the best of spirits, but doesn't seem too overly worried about Norrmater as we've been through this before, though everyone else seems to think this time is the last.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Norrmater has had another bad turn and moved to ICU at another hospital, haven't heard anything else other than that. Spoke to NorrPater and he's not in the best of spirits, but doesn't seem too overly worried about Norrmater as we've been through this before, though everyone else seems to think this time is the last.

Comment

Q

Decided to do Sunday's roast today as we went to a friends wedding anniversary do yesterday. It was a welcome distraction after Sat night/Sunday morning's shennanigans

BBQ is fired up, pork rib roast sitting in, Zeitpudding in oven.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Comment

In other news, it's not taken that long, but

ZeitBoredNow(tm).

There's more interesting & useful things I could be doing with my time.

Comment

Working...
                      X