• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    How long does steak survive the freezer? Pretty sure I've got a four year old fillet lurking in mine.
    Zeity would be the expert on that

I've chucked them before when they've been freezer-burned, but M&S's vacuum packing had kept this one OK for eight or nine months.

Comment

Dunno about steak, but I do know that shedloads of gooseberries that had resided in the previous freezer for yonks proved to be remarkably fertile & enthusiastic about sprouting new bushes.

I'd discarded them because they'd defrosted when the freezer packed in.

Some years later I realised I could have claimed on the house insurance.

For a whole £100.

Comment

it's back to the endless tedium tomorrow.

Not sure for how much longer I shall endure it.

Night all. Mind how you go.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          it's back to the endless tedium tomorrow.

Not sure for how much longer I shall endure it.

Night all. Mind how you go.
          Tell 'em to feckit. Life's too short. <mudskipper in feck the responsibilities and open another bottle mode />

Comment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bright and sunny today, supposed to be hitting 20c which should be nice.

Will probably do a roast on the BBQ today as I didn't cook anything yesterday.
                  Might even do Zeity's favourite for dessert and add some stewed rhubarb to it.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Am considering going back to bed, despite getting a good night's sleep, am completely knackered.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Grey, miserable and drizzly here. Weather's like that too.

Comment

Working...
                      X