• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It's like an online version of a soap - can't wait for the next instalment.
    I'm rooting (geddit?) for the secateur septuagenarian!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Hormone rooting powder?

Comment

Ah, have caught up on my missed ep. The one where the kind lady impersonates a police officer.

So he's an octogenarian which ruins my alliteration.
        Last edited by mudskipper; 7 April 2016, 14:02.

Comment

Keep the day job!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Today's dilemma is do I go out try out a new bar that's opened which does local beers or do I stay home, drink wine and order pizza.

CBA cooking, even though the plan was to try out a new recipe on the BBQ.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Liver and onions for tea.

Yum.

Though that'll be a while yet.

Got to go & buy some more liver coz I'm on the last pack.

Comment

ZeitSis forgot, and I didn't notice, that we omitted to mention that ZeitPater was The Late ZeitPater, so some, rather more switched on than us, think he's still alive.

Ooops.

Comment

Ah, have caught up on my missed ep. The one where the kind lady impersonates a police officer.

So he's an octogenarian which ruins my alliteration.
                  Ah yes, the "you are busted, scumbag" moment.

Comment

Home last night to find a discovery notice from HMRC on t'doormat for y/e 2013.

Having studied the numbers, I believe they might well have a point.

Looks like previous employer reported one set of figures to Hector, and another set of figures to me. Clearly, it's only when big-co's HR departments get involved in things that the wheels fall off.

I'm gonna have a beer I think, try and recover from this affront to my careful financial management.

Comment

And hope that they don't start poking about with a whole load of other questions.

Comment

Working...
                      X