• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sdfasdfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      sdfasdfasdf
      ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Ah. Like this one then?

That looks DEC-compatible

Comment

Cut the grass. Couldn't work out why it was shorter than normal then I realised I last cut it at the end of December.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Today I did "shopping". I don't do shopping. However, I now have a dress - just need to lose a half stone so that I can breathe in it. Time to revive that "fat club" thread...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Today I did "shopping". I don't do shopping. However, I now have a dress - just need to lose a half stone so that I can breathe in it. Time to revive that "fat club" thread...
              Well done especially as it's kids Easter holidays.

Most of my shopping is done online. I then have to walk to one of the various parcel shops if it doesn't fit to return it.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Question is: Do I want to start watching "Undercover", or do I want to go to bed...

Comment

Question is: Do I want to start watching "Undercover", or do I want to go to bed...
                  And the answer is

Comment

And the answer is
                    Goodnight

Comment

The weather app tells me that the weather here at the moment is "partly cloudy" with a 70% chance of rain in the next hour.

Meanwhile, the torrential rain beats against my window

Comment

Working...
                      X