• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Century drivel.

Comment

10:30 for the film.

Comment

I need to get up and sort myself out for my workout class. Then go off and see some friends'. I think I will spend the evening in a drunken stupor.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

morning Afternoon all

Well there's the 5 feet of door case primed before it started raining.

Grandparents' grave cleaned up a bit & some annuals seeded.

Brother's grave ditto.

Lunch was Ffaggotau ac pys out of the freezer, followed by a chunk of genoa cake (Tesco's finest).

And to cap it all, phone call from the care home re ZeitMater's deteriorating condition.

And waddyaknow? I'm it. There's no one else here but us chickens lizard.

Care home phoned again 30 seconds ago, ZeitMater is to be given a prescription.

I'll have to go over there shortly.

Oh what endless fun & amusement.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Rain here, off and on

The weather app predicts thunderstorms tomorrow

And even better, they're scheduled for the time I'll be driving southwards for a family dinner. Ho hum

Comment

Off to test my 'nap' functionality on my new smartwatch.

Comment

Just figured out why the faggotau ac pys tasted of Persil(tm).

Through incompetence, I'd used the teaspoon to measure the persil into the little drawer thing on the ZeitWashingMachine before using it to stir said faggotau ac pys.

Comment

And, following some quick dishwashing, it's off to see ZeitMater & do some shopping in Tesco.

Oh my life is one endless round of joy.

Comment

And it's fecking raining.

Comment

Sausage bap alert

Comment

Working...
                      X