• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey and miserable in London. My mood, and the weather.

Comment

I am stuck in a really boring phone conference.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        One advantage of a follow the sun support model. Meetings are by phone and screen share. So I can post bollux on CUK.

Comment

Not long until my 2.5 week Easter break.....

Comment

I've got a 12:00 - 12:30 meeting, followed by town hall at 13:00. I think I might give that a swerve

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I've got a 12:00 - 12:30 meeting, followed by town hall at 13:00. I think I might give that a swerve

How long do you have left now?

I always hate town halls. Everyone hates them and everyone knows that everyone hates them. But still the big boss needs their ego massaged.....

Comment

Feck.

There's Mr SuperDim from yesterday in the lab this morning.

Quite why it's convenient today and not yesterday is currently unexplained.

Comment

Feck.

Now the MEng lot are in the lab.

Is there no peace?

Comment

18:45 and I'm done for the day. In other news, back at my room and my laundry has been returned. Shirts hanging up, as expected. Socks paired up, then a paper collar put around each pair. Same with the trolleys. And then 5 pairs of socks in one plastic bag, 5 in another.

In other news, suggested to ClientCo that they should just give their product away. The idea didn't go down too well until I pointed out they would lose less only doing that than they do with their current business process.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

How long do you have left now?

I always hate town halls. Everyone hates them and everyone knows that everyone hates them. But still the big boss needs their ego massaged.....
                      Today, Tomorrow, Tues, 1/2 day Wed,1/2 day Thur and Im done with my venture into the big city world

Comment

Working...
                      X