• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    And ZeitMater is definitely in a bad way, they think she's had another TIA overnight.

She could hardly recognize me when I went in.
    <- manly

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Today's haul from mother's flat is all the old camera equipment (+ 3 pairs of binoculars). Off to google to see whether it needs to be a) binned b) sold or c) donated to charidee.
      eBay the leftovers rather than binning, even if it seems like junk. There's always someone out there looking for just about anything you can think of

Comment

And ZeitMater is definitely in a bad way, they think she's had another TIA overnight.

She could hardly recognize me when I went in.
        Oh dear -
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Couldn't find a cap for the now unused hot feed to the washing machine despite wandering desperately around B&Q.
          Use the old hose to the closed off hot tap?

Comment

My old washing machine came with a cap, my new one is cold fill only.

I would contact Miele and complain about not providing it.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Today's haul from mother's flat is all the old camera equipment (+ 3 pairs of binoculars). Off to google to see whether it needs to be a) binned b) sold or c) donated to charidee.
              Ping me before you get rid, please?
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

More beef and ale casserole for dinner, this time with rice and a thick slice of brown bread; and very nice it was too

Somebody hereabouts is burning wood in their fireplace. I suspect it's against the Clean Air Acts and so on, but it does make the neighbourhood smell nice - lends an almost rustic air to it

Comment

Ch 5 seems to be in a state of permanent revolution at the moment.

Comment

Every version of NCIS is now on on Saturday.

Comment

Whilst Person of Interest has transferred from 2 eps on Wednesdays at 22:00 to 1 ep on Mondays at 22:55.

Comment

Working...
                      X