• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!

Still knackered

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Timesheet submitted

Comment

Comment

Dull, grey and miserable at the wharf.

Comment

But at least I have porridge and tea.

Comment

I changed my cycle rout to work. I used the Woolwich foot tunnel instead of Greenwich.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  For Zeity's ever failing memory but of no interest to anyone else:

HyperTerminal Alternatives for Windows 7

Byeeee
                  There can be only one!

Step forward PUTTY.

though I used to use Teraterm a lot in the noughties.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Parents evening tonight. "Inconsistent" is the message of the evening, but all in all pretty good.

Knackered now.
                    you too?

all good except Science & Maths because Miss V2 is coasting at those.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Morning all
                      Excellent evening. Taken to dinner in a proper Japanese restaurant (shoes at the door, etc), then out for a few beers.
                      Finishing todays' meetings at 3pm to allow the guys from Tokyo to get home early since this is a long weekend for them. Just need to hold it all together for 6 hours...
                      Wait till you get taken to an izakaya, the Japanese do put their drink away. Be warned you will get taken to a karaoke bar after one too many shandies.

Would love to go back, want to combine a trip with the Japanese Grand Prix this year.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X