• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's till just about light.

Pity about the rain, mind.

Are there many pilgrims between Exeter and Lincoln?

Comment

Well there we are, fish fried, veg cooked, and all eaten.

Followed up with a tin (BBE 2014) of fruit cocktail seasoned with a dollop of evaporated milk (BBE 2015, almost in date. ).

Now drinking my two mugs of tea before doing the washing up & buggering off down to see ZeitMater.

I managed to remember to buy a card for her, which I shall take down on Sunday evening.

Comment

Oh goody, BST starts on 27th March, which is Easter Sunday.

I may have recovered by the time I have to return to work.

Comment

dsfja;sdfjas

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            dsfja;sdfjas
            ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

It's till just about light.

Pity about the rain, mind.

Are there many pilgrims between Exeter and Lincoln?
              Dunno about pilgrims. I keep expecting to hear the ghostly tramp of a marching Roman legion outside in the small hours, but so far there's only been assorted lorries and, occasionally, a street cleaning vehicle

Comment

Oh goody, BST starts on 27th March, which is Easter Sunday.

I may have recovered by the time I have to return to work.
                Oh, it's lose-an-hour this time, isn't it

We should just do the gain-an-hour thing in autumn and not bother in spring. Everybody would end up working in the dark after a few years, but it'd just be like shift work. In fact, it would eventually be fairer on people who do night shifts, as it'd be light for them for a few years

Comment

Feel cr*p. No doubt it should clear up before my doctor's appointment during the week though my appointment isn't for feeling cr*p I just like to get in enough things in 10 minutes.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Feel cr*p. No doubt it should clear up before my doctor's appointment during the week though my appointment isn't for feeling cr*p I just like to get in enough things in 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Ugh

Comment

Working...
                      X