• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soup related nonsense this time beetroot flavoured posted on t'blog
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Driving back from Cardiff on Saturday night, I noticed that Greg's is advertised on one of the services direction signs.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Soup related nonsense this time beetroot flavoured posted on t'blog
        Borscht?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          They've all fecked off.

That the feck for that.
          Some of the feckers have come back.

Not the extremely irritating ones, I'm glad to say.

It's amazing how much noise the totally and unredeemably stupid can make.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Not the extremely irritating ones, I'm glad to say.

It's amazing how much noise the totally and unredeemably stupid can make.
            Feck.

I should have touched wood before I typed that.

Comment

Afternoon

The rain has stopped and the sun is peaking through the clouds.

Comment

I've finally had the job offer from the company in Oz !

And now I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts

Comment

And I just want to walk away from current client - its a right mess.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    The worst thing about this gig is a never ending series of problems that I get harassed about constantly.

The best thing about this gig is a never ending series of problems that I get harassed about constantly. Plenty to invoice for. Strong chance of renewal.
                    Finance locked the users out for the usual one hour for month end on one of our legacy ERPs (its very old and its what you need to do otherwise some muppet creates new invoices & credit notes) cue a series of emails to me & the dog as 'its broken'

not sure what I'll do after I am allowed to migrate it to SAP.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

In other other news, the monthly staff bulletin email has arrived.

The button Yng Nghymraeg works to take one to the list of wonders Yng Nghymraeg.

However, the button In English, understandable by most of the Staff, gives a good old 404 Forbidden.

It's still 404 Forbidden if you click on Yng Nghymraeg and then click on the English icon.

Comment

Working...
                      X