• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men in blue shorts look much better than men in white shorts. As long as they aren't old like the refs.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Men in blue shorts look much better than men in white shorts. As long as they aren't old like the refs.
      Which is why the only sport I watch is women's beach volleyball.

Comment

Comment

Train left on time l;ast night. I was happy in first class.

Then it came to a rapid halt. Broken window. We had to change to another train.

Comment

The other train stopped. Trespassers on the line. I wish they had the North Wales police solution. Go through at speed to cause a quick death.

Comment

James Nesbitt was sitting in the next seat.

I only remember him from the Thomas Cook advert. I forget he was in the missing. If I had known, I would have got a selfie with him.

Comment

I tghen had to get a slow train from Crewe. Got to Llandudno junction 2 hours late.

And then had tio get a taxi as baby bp asleep.

Comment

Today I took baby bp to karate.

I then gave him the choice of what to do today.

He elected to go to the dump!

Comment

Cats were locked in a room yesterday. And dumped on a duvet. So I took that. A lobster box. An old mat. And an old mop.

We then went to get cat food. With 4 cats we get through a lot!

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Bit on the grey side out there again today

Comment

Working...
                      X