• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    You given up staying where you are/were, even in a different project?
    I'm benched, but not actually benched.

I finished there about a week and a half ago but am still paid until the end of this week.

I was up for a couple of different projects there but the idiots didn't realize I was external and didn't have any budget to keep me on.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

On a brighter note going to see Father Dougal live in Hamsterjam tomorrow
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I'm benched, but not actually benched.

I finished there about a week and a half ago but am still paid until the end of this week.

I was up for a couple of different projects there but the idiots didn't realize I was external and didn't have any budget to keep me on.
        Feck
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

On a brighter note going to see Father Dougal live in Hamsterjam tomorrow
          Arse!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

And to complete the trilogy

Drink!

Comment

Feck
              Not really.

Have some warchest, can concentrate on the blog for a bit.

Have been pretty busy in the kitchen of late.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And to complete the trilogy

Drink!

You forgot girls.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

You forgot girls.
                  He's married now. He's not allowed to think about them anymore.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Upcoming project is dismantling the BBQ and moving it up to the roof terrace as a BBQ kitchen. This way the neighbours can't complain about smoke as its not going to impact them. Also going to build a table to hold the BBQ.
                    Last edited by norrahe; 24 February 2016, 12:18.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      You are too nice to them.

I actually have an agency that now avoids me as they have finally realised I have no problem telling them to go away. They have phoned me when I was driving for a chat.
                      I think you're right. The guy seems to be a complete feckwhit. After telling him several times I'm contract only, he's just copied and pasted three job descriptions which have been lifted from company website offering them as (currently live) perm jobs. If they're all genuine contract roles I'm a monkey's uncle.

I may be proved wrong but seriously doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X