• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there we are.

The ever more cursory vaccing is done, the Sunday afternoon shop is done.

The purchase of the new Miele washing machine is put off coz I didn't have the time or the inclination to do it this afternoon.

Procrastination is the cause of flooding.

Comment

Currently nuking a very deeply frozen Morrisons beef lasagne.

Mostly coz I've run out of ideas & initiative on the cooking front.

I seem to be followed by a scent of lard, presumably from when I cooked the sausages during the week or the fried potatoes yesterday.

Comment

Also bagged up various piles of recycling ready for the bin men on Thursday.

Some of it will be for the bin men on a week Thursday since it's a green week this week.

I think.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Well there we are.

The ever more cursory vaccing is done, the Sunday afternoon shop is done.

The purchase of the new Miele washing machine is put off coz I didn't have the time or the inclination to do it this afternoon.

Procrastination is the cause of flooding.
          We've got a Miele. It has a light that comes on when you open the door. I think it thinks it's a fridge.

Also got a spare washing machine (chez ex-mother) that needs a home. But I expect postage to Wales would be a little prohibitive.

Comment

Can't decide which one to buy, the cheap one with a 5 year p&l warranty or the slightly less cheap one with the 10 year warranty.

Comment

I've finally got around to checking my tumble dryer against the affected models on the product safety letter that was sent.

we have one that has the potential to set fire, so I've registered with indesit and they will get back to me.

Comment

Nice moon out

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Nice moon out
                  I am sure there is a joke there somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I am sure there is a joke there somewhere...
                    Didn't know SiMac was in that neck of the woods?

Comment

Fry-up for dinner, and very nice it was

Comment

Working...
                      X