• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    You need to manage your expectations. If you expect everything to be dull and tedious and miserable, then when something nice happens you're pleasantly surprised
    Might I expect something nice soon?

Just askin' like.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      OK, so the consensus of TPD seems to be that I'm a weirdo. That's fine.
      ....you're mad. Bonkers. Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret... all of the best people are.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Bloody hell. I'd forgotten that most homepages used to look like that. All it needs is a couple of animated .gifs, a hit counter and a link to a guestbook.
        Have a look at the home page and all your boxes are ticked

MEMORY LANE

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Splitting headache, not sure if its a sign of too much coffee or not enough

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

MEMORY LANE
            IIRC, the CC41 mark appears on the ZeitBedFrame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CC41

Comment

Have done a few paid advertising campaigns on FB, it was eye opening, are you trying to get a pull to your page or specific posts?

When I set a target for my page I did 18's+ and was ok, but for Safer Internet Day I knocked up some safety tips aimed for children using social media and the demographics of including 13-17 year olds was huge, 83% of the audience was just in the 13-17 age range, where as the next highest was 25-34 with only 6.4%

I don't think you will be targeting a younger audience, but evidence of just how careful you have to craft the audience you are targetting
              Pull to the blog using a post as most of my posts refer back to the blog anyway. Will probably select a few more posts for different recipes and see how that goes.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all. TFIF, WFH
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

MEMORY LANE
                  If she was in her 70's in 2004 when the site was last updated, odd's are she is probably dead by now.

I wonder how many dead people are still on the internet?

My uncle who died a few years back still has a Facebook page that once a year suggest's I wish him a happy birthday, quite a few people still do. My cousin who died recently still show's as "active" as her husband uses her Facebook page to keep in touch with her friends.

Well that is a cheery thought for a Friday morning, I need more coffee, so will leave you with this

https://what-if.xkcd.com/69/

Comment

Comment

Arrrrggggghhhh scary thought, is the permie who signs my online timesheets striking today?!

Never met the guy so can't tell if he is in the office

Comment

Working...
                      X