• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dampometer has arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Dampometer has arrived.
      The probes are sharp and can cause injury
      Keep away from children.

So Mr ms pokes ms#5 with it

Comment

I'm a bit late coming back but I knew loads of random programming languages are just one damn letter hence the "Oh dear..."
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I just got a thank you email for using some demo app. However I didn't use the demo app because it was for an American audience.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Sausage, Cross & Blackwell Branston beans*, fried mushrooms and sauté spuds.

It was quite nice and made a refreshing change.

*small tin to reduce the fallout tomorrow. <pfffft>
            Ooooooooh! Would love to get hold of those beans. Love branston pickle, haven't seen it over here, but you can get heinz beans which is good. Only in big tins mind, used to like getting the one serving microwave pots in blighty.

Mr N thinks beans and the pulse family are the work of the devil.

He's wrong.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My roast lamb was extremely good

I've got a bag of spuds which are all fairly huge, being on a scale between slightly too much and slightly too little for one person, even by my spud portion sizes, which are on the large side. There are no little ones at all. So I used one of each size, meaning I roasted twice as many spuds as needed, and now have the remaining half ready for reheating tomorrow to go with some of the rest of the lamb

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Mother used to dish it up from time to time. No-one ever ate it.
                OK, so the consensus of TPD seems to be that I'm a weirdo. That's fine.

Comment

CovBaby has just gone to bed. No hope of it before now - far too much energy and it's a lot more exciting down here than in bed.

Now drinking a very large glass of wine then off to bed to repeat it all tomorrow. Ho hum.

Nearly two months into this year and nothing of significance seems to have happened yet. I can see it being another waste of time last the last few. Ho hum again.

Comment

And more wine seems to be the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Bloody hell. I'd forgotten that most homepages used to look like that. All it needs is a couple of animated .gifs, a hit counter and a link to a guestbook.
                      The glory days, before all those damn graphic designers started messing everything up

Comment

Working...
                      X