• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew the result, and the ref lifted the other chaps hand.. I epxected it, shook hands. It was over.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      and I did, I landed a beautiful spinning/turning side kick.... I didn't think I had it in me.. couple more punches, nice sweep to get myself in close, bang/bang...
      Then came the bell... The fight was over.
      Wow.....
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I knew the result, and the ref lifted the other chaps hand.. I epxected it, shook hands. It was over.
        Pah.....

Sounds like you gave it a good go though!!!
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

I slowly walked back to the changing rooms, and I the other chap came to speak to me.
          It turns out he has had 5 fights to my 0.
          He was brown/black belt. I was blue

I thought it was a mis-match, but it was done.

1W, 1D, 4L

Comment

Really nice guy, gave me a few pointers, and said I was good for 1st time in the ring

Comment

The our last fighter went in against another home guy.
              It was a really good fight, apart from the ref telling our lad off for trying a couple of spinning back fists (Not allowed)

Comment

The 3rd round, our guy took a good whack on the bridge of his nose, it was all over... the bleeding wouldn't stop so it was all over..

1W, 1D, 5L

Comment

The 3rd round, our guy took a good whack on the bridge of his nose, it was all over... the bleeding wouldn't stop so it was all over..

1W, 1D, 5L
                  Blood
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

So we packed our stuff up and headed off home. Got home about 8pm.

I'd had nothing to eat all day apart from 2 banana's, 1 apple and a couple of red-bulls.

Comment

Nice big glass of wine, and then I felt soooo tired.

Comment

Working...
                      X