• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    The medics had to come into sort at least 4/5 noses out, now by my reckoning if you have to stop due to something like that, the oppenent used too much force and should have been kicked out
    Did they get kicked out?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

at the end of my rant, out next fighter went in and used quite alot of power... Whoops... Still he did well but the judges gave it to the other chap.

1W, 1D, 3L

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Did they get kicked out?
        Nope... hence my ranting.

Comment

Then a one of the kids went, and my name was called out to start getting ready.
          My head was all over the place,so I just said f' it. I've wasted 6 hours, I going to fight and someone is going to pay

Comment

Now I was all warmed up, and the kid before me came back with a trophy... another 2nd place.

1W, 1D, 4L

Comment

I was ready... it was now or never.. the time had come to go for it.

Comment

I saw my opponent for the first time, and new it would be a tough one.
                He was a from the home club and he looked mean.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I saw my opponent for the first time, and new it would be a tough one.
                  He was a from the home club and he looked mean.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

So I kissed the guns, and stepped into the ring. Under the ropes, not over with a flip

Comment

My mouth was dry.. I've never felt anything like it... couple of glugs of water and we meet in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                      X