• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    It'll be simpler and easier, because you HMRC your turnover
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Currently chatting on Twitter with the guy who writes Drunken Bakers (and various other strips) for Viz

I'm still not sure why he follows me, TBH
      You are a legend!!!
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm knackered.

I've not done anything today.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          I'm knackered.

I've not done anything today.
          That's you & me both.

Comment

Just had to turn the fan heater on in ZeitMater's dining room.

I could see my breath on the air.

It was 8 deg C in here.

It's a balmy 14 deg C now and I've got the fan heater blowing lovely warm air directly at me.

Once I've finished this cup of tea, I'll be doing the dishes.

I would have listened to The Archers whilst doing them, but I can't stand that Rob Titchner character, so as soon as he comes on, the wireless goes off.

Tea consisted of, wait for it, just for a change, liver and bacon with onion gravy.

It was yum.

I didn't overcook the liver this week, so it was very toothsome.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              That's you & me both.
              And me

Comment

Just had to turn the fan heater on in ZeitMater's dining room.

I could see my breath on the air.

It was 8 deg C in here.

It's a balmy 14 deg C now and I've got the fan heater blowing lovely warm air directly at me.

Once I've finished this cup of tea, I'll be doing the dishes.

I would have listened to The Archers whilst doing them, but I can't stand that Rob Titchner character, so as soon as he comes on, the wireless goes off.

Tea consisted of, wait for it, just for a change, liver and bacon with onion gravy.

It was yum.

I didn't overcook the liver this week, so it was very toothsome.
                Getting chilly here too

I've got the fan heater on for a few minutes to take the chill off, and will switch to the gas fire shortly. The fire's great for keeping the room warm, but with such a high ceiling plus the tall windows, the fan heater is better at getting things warm to start with.

Dinner will be reheated chicken casserole from yesterday

I had to rearrange stuff in the freezer to fit the remaining third of the casserole in. It's time I actually ate some of the leftovers in there, rather than just keeping them cold

Comment

Cold out.

Went to local convenience store and sourced kievs, oven chips and peas for dinner.

Also procured a bottle of tonic to go with my birthday bottle of gin!

Comment

That's you & me both.
                    Day off today.

Chatted to old friend for an hour on the phone which was nice. He seems to think I'm some sort of expert on CVs and job hunting - I didn't tell him that all my wisdom comes from CUK

Then I went for a run over the common, and got muddy/wet feet. Was nice though - think I might do that more often. Beats running next to traffic. I did walk up the hills though.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Cold out.

Went to local convenience store and sourced kievs, oven chips and peas for dinner.

Also procured a bottle of tonic to go with my birthday bottle of gin!
                      Gourmet evening chez MS

Comment

Working...
                      X