• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost all motivation for working today...
    Join IPSE

Comment

lot long until Easter...
      Join IPSE

Comment

sigh
        Join IPSE

Comment

ommm...
          Join IPSE

Comment

WFH today. Cat food delivery and trip to Marks to collect order. Might try and get the sheets washed too.

Comment

Morning!

My problem isn't the washing, it's the drying. I'm trying to persuade Mr C to buy a Lakeland electrically heated clothes horse.

Or I might just go out and buy it anyway.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Morning!

My problem isn't the washing, it's the drying. I'm trying to persuade Mr C to buy a Lakeland electrically heated clothes horse.

Or I might just go out and buy it anyway.
                Might have to look into one of those - my 'dining room' has been taken over by laundry.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Dunno.

Might make a change from liver & bacon with onion gravy though. Assuming they defrost by wednesday.

Byeeeeee
                    Duly extracted from freezer last evening: BBE 10/14.

Also accompanied by some brains faggots (oooo you are awful but I like you) 2 remaining from the original 4: BBE 09/14.

Sumptuous.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      ommm...
                      ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Working...
                      X