• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I had an agent leave a message yesterday afternoon, and just got around to calling him back. The funny thing is that I've never actually worked through this guy; one of his colleagues from a different office, who had placed me in a gig previously, put us in touch about five years ago. He does an excellent job of getting in touch from time to time with relevant stuff, but it's always either when I'm unavailable, or the gig is miles away (as in, I'd need to stay away) and not paying enough for me to take it.

Lo and behold, this time the two gigs he had me in mind for are too far away for me at the moment. But I'll get my updated CV over to him, and who knows, maybe this year will be the one where he finally earns some commission off me. It's about due
    First agent (one of the few I don't refer to as a pimp) who placed me I still keep in regular touch even though they have not given me a sniff of anything suitable since, but always polite and good for a coffee if I am ever in the arse end of East Anglia
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Access, sure. Read Only.
      Its a large scale financial application so even read only will be dangerous, I didn't even get that far as to asking what level of access, if he is the type of Programme Manager that wants to be involved at the DBA level he is going to be a pain in the arse!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        First agent (one of the few I don't refer to as a pimp) who placed me I still keep in regular touch even though they have not given me a sniff of anything suitable since, but always polite and good for a coffee if I am ever in the arse end of East Anglia
        I actually helped an agent out today - he asked if I knew anyone good for the role and a friend of mine comes available the end of this week, who would be good if he fancies working in London.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Anyway, I'm now going to make a pot of tea and watch an old film. I think It Always Rains on Sunday is about due for an airing
          Still no heavy rain - just lots of drizzly stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
            Still no heavy rain - just lots of drizzly stuff.
            I've been keeping an eye on the rain radar. It's remarkable how it keeps missing us here at the last minute. At lunchtime, this huge mass that stretched nearly from coast to coast and a long way north and south had, for no obvious reason, suddenly developed a hole in the middle, directly over us. I've seen no more than a few spots on the windscreen this morning, and it's still dry out there now

Comment

*tap* *tap* this thing on??
              Join IPSE

Comment

unusual, no activity for 3 hours?
                Join IPSE

Comment

stress through the roof at the moment...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

trying to buy another house...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

quite busy at current gig...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X