• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The roast beef dinner turned out very well. I ended up making too many roast spuds and yorkshire puds, and carving too much beef. Then I ate the lot

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        The roast beef dinner turned out very well. I ended up making too many roast spuds and yorkshire puds, and carving too much beef. Then I ate the lot
        Sounds "just right"

Comment

Morning all. And a miserable morning it is too. Still, on the bright side, it's a long time till the monday morning alarm sounds again

Comment

Morning all.

Murrain of beasts in full on mode.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I am watching https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivors_(1975_TV_series)

I am up to episode 5 so far.
              Has Brian Blessed appeared yet?

Comment

After Saturday night's experiment with the guest bed, I had a much more comfortable night's sleep last night, aside from waking every hour or so to check the time.

Even managed not to get up for a pee, which makes a refreshing change.

To add to the irritation, the recorder managed to chop off the last 5 minutes of the season finale of "Longmire".

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Morning denizens

Another rubbish night's sleep - woke up about five, and haven't really managed to drop off again since

I think it might be the cold nights, and my habit of turning off the heat in my bedroom when I go to sleep. Even with the heavy winter duvet, it seems it's getting a bit too chilly for comfort. Unless it warms up drastically during the course of the day, I think I'll leave the heater on tonight.

Speaking of cold, it's grey outside and, I suspect, very cold

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Morning denizens

Another rubbish night's sleep - woke up about five, and haven't really managed to drop off again since

I think it might be the cold nights, and my habit of turning off the heat in my bedroom when I go to sleep. Even with the heavy winter duvet, it seems it's getting a bit too chilly for comfort. Unless it warms up drastically during the course of the day, I think I'll leave the heater on tonight.

Speaking of cold, it's grey outside and, I suspect, very cold
                      I've been putting the heater on in the ZeitBedroom for quite a while.

And the ZeitElektrikOverBlanket is now turned on for the whole night.

This makes getting out of bed in the morning even more problematic.

Comment

Working...
                      X