• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Currently on the 3rd load. g.

Only another 3 to go.

Or maybe 4.
    Finished at about 20:15.

The non tumbling dryer is now quietly drying the results.

Comment

I couldn't stay awake in the end. Had a nap after all, if sleeping for around 3 hours counts as a nap

I still feel reasonably tired, so hopefully I'll be able to sleep OK tonight and start getting back into sync with daylight and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        getting back into sync with daylight and stuff
        I find that much overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I find that much overrated.
          Good point

On the other hand, there's so little of it at this time of year that I feel I ought to try to catch at least some of it, even if I don't actually bask

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Does leggings or long johns sound more manly? Or are they both equally sad?
            Tights.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just took some more recycling out to the bins, and it's snowing!

Very wet snow that isn't settling at all, and feels more like rain; but still, snow! The weather app is finally vindicated

Comment

It's been grey but dry here, though everything is still soggy.

Comment

Went over to the shop and the snow had started taking things a bit more seriously rather than dithering around wondering if it would rather be sleet. Still not sticking though

Comment

G'night one, g'night all.

Comment

The snow's still falling, and settling now. Not exactly a blizzard, but a reasonably even covering

Comment

Working...
                      X