• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last week's time sheet paid, this weeks time sheet submitted for approval.

I love billing weekly again
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

For no readily apparent reason I just made a list of my glorious () career from the 1970s onwards.

It took a lot of effort to remember some of it.

Comment

That's what I call my CV.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Last week's time sheet paid, this weeks time sheet submitted for approval.

I love billing weekly again
          And approved!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            That's what I call my CV.
            Nah.

There's more detail in the CV.

This is just a list of the places I could remember.

Took a lot to remember some of them, especially AB fecking Automotive, which I seem to have done a good job of unremembering ever being there.

Comment

Comment

Sad day today. Only the second time this Winter I had to cycle to work in tights. I mean leggings.....

Comment

Does leggings or long johns sound more manly? Or are they both equally sad?

Comment

Looks like I will be robin hood - men in long johns - all next week.

Comment

Tomorrow I will probably swim instead of cycle - looks quite cold out there. And as soon as you get out of London it gets a lot colder. In temperature anyway....

Comment

Working...
                      X