• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're doing The Football again today. Luckily, I have no need to go outside during any of the resultant traffic chaos

Comment

I need to head to shops to try and get round M&S's failure in the ladies' work clothing department.

I hate shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        The life of the newlywed
        I must remember, the next time I get married, to post from the marriage bed. Its just as likely rto lead to divorce as anything else I do.

Comment

Just popped out the back. It's cold and wet

I couldn't tell if it was fine light drizzle, or just moisture hanging around in the atmosphere too tightly clumped and widely spaced to form a mist

Comment

I need to head to shops to try and get round M&S's failure in the ladies' work clothing department.

I hate shopping.
            Well, that was unsuccessful.

Next had a seemingly suitable cheap jacket, but it looked terrible.
            Austin Reed had a seemingly suitable very expensive jacket, but it looked pretty awful too.

I think my shoulders are the wrong shape.

Ah well

Comment

Austin Reed had a seemingly suitable very expensive jacket, but it looked pretty awful too.

Ah well
              I worked out many years ago that, no matter how smart the clothes I put on, I end up looking I slept in a bus shelter while wearing them within a couple of hours

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I worked out many years ago that, no matter how smart the clothes I put on, I end up looking I slept in a bus shelter while wearing them within a couple of hours
                Is that because you put the clothes on and then went of to spend the day in a bus shelter?

Comment

Ah well
                  FWIW I can never get trousers which fit properly. Short and fat used to be tricky, now I'm short and slightly less fat I can't find anything that stays up.

Comment

I have no idea what I look like in any clothes. Until a woman is around. Then I just hear whining.

Comment

The trick is to put them on as crumpled as possible, then you actually improve as the day goes on and the creases drop out.

Comment

Working...
                      X