• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not (yet) raining out. Could this be the night that I finally make it to the pub?

I think it could be

Comment

Oh crikey, the football company have a disunited football company from the city of Manchester visiting them this evening. Better get to the pub now, it'll be heaving once they've finished their play

Comment

In the pub

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Oh crikey, the football company have a disunited football company from the city of Manchester visiting them this evening. Better get to the pub now, it'll be heaving once they've finished their play
          The people who left before the end "to avoid the rush" have started arriving. (My great-uncle used to do that, which is why I'm aware of it.)

Comment

And another spammy link email seeming to come from a contact who has a yahoo account. I think that's 6 now. I'd say there's definitely a yahoo email problem - haven't seen any from non-yahoo contacts.

Comment

Still feeling like poo and voice has now started sounding alarmingly like Foghorn Leghorn.

Hope I start feeling better, would like to leave the house sooner rather than later
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                And another spammy link email seeming to come from a contact who has a yahoo account. I think that's 6 now. I'd say there's definitely a yahoo email problem - haven't seen any from non-yahoo contacts.
                Have a MillEnniumAndZenChuryOm(tm) to make up for it.

Comment

Time for bed said Zeity.

Night all, sleep tight.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Yep, I keep getting them occasionally. It's very sad. I remember the posters in the corridors at Y! when I worked there saying "It's your network!" over the web and email addresses of the NOC (Network Operations Center, spelling being USA) exhorting us to report outages or other issues at any time of day or night, whether we were working or not, as a matter of urgency.

Now Y! Mail, the absolute cornerstone of the business, is being taken for a **** and nobody seems to care

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Still feeling like poo and voice has now started sounding alarmingly like Foghorn Leghorn.

Hope I start feeling better, would like to leave the house sooner rather than later
                      Do a YouTube video of the Foghorn Leghorn voice and stick it on the blog for the traffic

Comment

Working...
                      X