• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

It rained heavily last night, as expected. Now it's grey and damp out, though the precipitation has ceased

Comment

Very grey here too. Haven't ventured beyond my armchair, but I think it's less windy.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Very grey here too. Haven't ventured beyond my armchair, but I think it's less windy.
        The wind has dropped here too, now the trees have stopped waving their branches around

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          The wind has dropped here too, now the trees have stopped waving their branches around
          The post Brussel sprout effect has diminished.

Comment

News and Social Media are saying we have a bit of excess water in these parts, venturing out so will see if it's true or not

Where's that Scuba Gear
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Northern rail advising against all travel

Comment

Whether that's because their service is tulip or to do with the weather is unclear.

Comment

Since I'm only just getting up, it's irrelevant :-)

Comment

Afternoon all

Well there's the ZeitSundayLunch(tm) done & dusted.

As a bit of a change the meaty bit consisted of two Tesco(tm) chicken & garlic thingies from Kiev.

They were very nice.

The ZeitStandard(tm) ricepud was a little undercooked since it wasn't in the oven for as long as usual.

It was spiced up with a touch of stewed bramley apple.

In fact, the combination thereof was lovely.

Yum.

Comment

And the Hoover Vax has been run over the rooms in the ZeitParent's house, as a continuation of last week's somewhat lackadaisical effort.

Comment

Working...
                      X