• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The recently restored The Titfield Thunderbolt looked good on BBC4 HD. I missed the start but I've got it on blu-ray along with a couple of other recently restored ones from Ealing.

The colours were beautifully vibrant

Comment

Well there we are, that's Doctor Who watched, featuring the toothsome River Song, plus a PBS documentary about the last 10 days of the 1000 days of fear.

Followed by yesterday's ep of "Elementary" with John Noble doing his finest Walternate impressions.

Comment

Pleasant evening round the neighbours drinking ales whilst the kids entertained themselves with their new tat. Just gonna digest some leftovers then feck off to bed. Hasn't felt overly Christmassy today for some reason. I'm blaming the absence of turkey and the autumnal murrain outside.

Comment

Morning all

I think I'll do the washing today, for the lack of anything more constructive to occupy me.

Comment

Morning denizens

Roast rib of beef is planned for lunch

After that, I'll head home

Bit cloudy out, but not in a rainy kind of way.

Comment

Mini-panic mode - I've lost my eternity ring.

Most likely explanation is that I left it by the sink, and Mr ms retrieved it and has chosen not to tell me.

But to find out I need to a) wait till he's home, b) confess I've lost it c) put up with him pretending he hasn't found it and d) listen to long lecture about taking more care of things.

I think I'd rather buy a new one on the quiet than subject myself to that, but if he has got it, he'd know anyway!

Failing that it's rooting through bags full of rubbish...

Comment

Tis found

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Tis found
                  It's a Christmas miracle
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    It's a Christmas miracle
                    Talking of rings, any news you'd like to share with the TPD collective?

Comment

test please delete

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Talking of rings, any news you'd like to share with the TPD collective?
                      [emoji5]️

No free cake this time
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X